Information needed on the families of the following:
- ANTHONY, Sibbel - wife of Asa SMITH, m. 4 Sep 1793, Rehoboth, Bristol Co., MA.
- BIRDSEY, John - husband of Elizabeth HARRIS of Middletown, Middlesex Co., CT - 1600s.
- DUNHAM, Daniel Dorrance - husband of Julia Ann CLARK, b. Western New York State, 19 Jul 1813; d. Armada Twp., Macomb Co., MI, 11 Nov 1867. Name may have been Dorrance Daniel DUNHAM.
- DUPLOCK, Mary - wife of Richard WAKELIN, m. 2 Mar 1779, Burwash, Sussex, England -
mother of Lois WAKELIN who married John SHOESMITH
- FREY, Solomon - husband of Maria Eva SITLER, m. 22 Dec 1806, Richmond Twp., Berks Co., PA; [of Albany Twp., Berks Co.], d. 1882, Niagara Co., NY.
- GLEW, John & Charlotte, parents of Phebe - wife of James PRESS, m. 9 Oct 1854, Markham Twp., York Co. Ontario, d. 19 Jun 1875, Unionville, York Co., Ontario. They are listed in the 1851/2 census of Markham Twp. as b. in England, John abt. 1802, Charlotte abt. 1798. The family included sons, John, b. abt. 1839, and Thomas, b. abt 1841. They were Methodists and John was a brickmaker. The search moves to an earlier generation as Phoebe is no longer a Lost Soul, thanks to Steve..
- GILBERT, Philip - born in New York State, late 1700s, husband of Sarah ___, father of Nancy Ann GILBERT who married John POWERS
- GREEN, Mary - wife of Thomas HUNGERFORD of New London & Haddam, CT; m. 11 Jun 1671 in New London; maiden name may have been GRAY
- HUBBARD, Anna - wife of Elnathan BEACH, d. 2 Dec 1822, Hamilton, Madison Co., NY
- HUBBELL, Washington - husband of Nancy WEST, father of Sarah Sophia HUBBELL, b. 14 Jul 1806, d. 23 Aug 1834, Bristol, Ontario Co., NY
- POWERS, John - born 11 May 1800 in Vermont, died 22 Jan 1889 in Michigan. Children were born in Ontario, Canada. Need John's parents and where he lived in Canada.
- RICH, Rosanna - wife of Lemuel Lee CLARK, m. abt 1800, probably in New York State. The CLARK family may have been living in the area of Fort Ann, Washington Co., NY, at that time. Rosanna [RICH] CLARK d. 29 Dec 1825, probably in Elba Twp., Genesee Co., NY.
- SPARROW, Sarah, m. Elisha FULLER, 9 Mar 1770, probably in Haddam, Middlesex Co., CT.
- WAKELIN, Richard - husband of Mary DUPLOCK, m. 2 Mar 1779, Burwash, Sussex, England - father of Lois WAKELIN who married John SHOESMITH
- WEST, Nancy - wife of Washington HUBBELL, mother of Sarah Sophia HUBBELL, daughter of Nathan WEST; m. 2nd Gilbert FRANCIS, d. 18 Nov 1844, Bristol, Ontario Co., NY. Nathan WEST served in the War of 1812, need his people.
The address above is a jpeg to foil spammers
Please type it into the address window of your message