A Deed Between The Town, Killingworth, Middlesex Co., CT.,
& The Estate of Sam'll STEEVENS, Killingworth, Middlesex Co., CT

[Transcribed by Janece Streig]

Land Records Volume 4 Page 128
Killingworth, Middlesex, Connecticut
FHL Film #4622

Entered may ye 13th 1728

We shoe names are under written being there unto appointed have this 12th day of Aprell A:D: 1725 Laid out to the Estate of Ensign Sam'll STEEVENS deseased the Land here after Described it being the 132d Lott in the 8th Divition in Killingworth first Grant lying on Blackoak hill on the East side of the Dog peice begining at a black oak tree marked stoans Cast about it measureing thence southerly twenty three Rods to a heap of stoans thence measureing westerly sixty six Rods to a whitewood tree marked stoans Cast about it thence northerly twenty three rods to an Elm tree marked stoans Cast about it thence Eastwardly sixty six Rods to the first mentioned Corner Containing nine acres and a quarter and five Rods, Bounded northerly by the Land of Ensign John STEEVENS westerly partly by Ensign John HULL's Land and party by the Comon Every way Elce by Comon Land

Sam'll BUELL

Blind Counter